All conspiring to keep me from my computer.
But I thought I'd pop in today with a Monday Joy List.
- a wonderful visit with (my dear friend) Jenny and her family
- getting to see some other dear friends (one of whom is very pregnant!) as well
- coming home from my weekend away and being greeted by my garden, the greyhounds and Matthias
- spending lots of time in my studio
- flowers, flowers, flowers
- edible garden bounty and cooking with ingredients from the garden every day
- homemade lavender and honey ice cream
- hummingbirds and butterflies in the garden
- beautiful weather
- gorgeous clouds
- goldfinches enjoying the coneflowers and sunflowers
- a robin's nest right outside my studio window
- open windows and bare feet
- noticing beauty everywhere
What's on your Joy list today?